First... The ravings of David



Okay... You're probably thinking... Ravings? 

Yes!

Now you know the type of person I am 🌚.
Loco!

Anyhoo, I am now blogging, as opposed to joining the "welcome back to my channel" trend... Not like this is any different. πŸ˜…

But...

This stage (yes, stage. I'm not calling it a blog) is going to feature me doing three major things: stand-up comedy (go figure), public speaking (you're probably confused at this point) and slam poetry (?)

Let me explain!

Thoughts go on in my head like they are performances. I'm either acting, making people laugh or just straight up castigating (ooouuu... Big word πŸ˜‚) things.

I'm tired of being awesome to myself alone. Now, I want to share this awesomeness with you all and hopefully, you all can enjoy this experience along with me.

Now... Here's the thing...

I could write a whole bunch of words and say a whole bunch of other things to make this first post a lot longer, but... Meh.

I'll just end my introduction here and have you all on your way, anticipating the next show.

By...

Oops. I almost forgot.

Sigh πŸ˜‚

My name's is David Dada. I can be pretty eccentric. I've been told I have narcissistic tendencies (pish posh πŸ˜‚). All in all, I'm a talented young lad with a whole lot to share with y'all.

Have a good one!

Comments

  1. This is brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I can't wait. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...now it's in my read-dar

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚typical David

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kind of friends I have.... Crazyyy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. A whole mood the world isn't ready for you at all❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm liking this. Local woman is hegg'cited🀸🏽‍♀️🀸🏽‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so grateful to be on this journey of unraveling your awesomeness one post at a time 😏

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not even suprised πŸ˜‚only you David, only you. Keep it up‼️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts