ACT 3: A little poetry...

Hi!

Welcome.

Can't believe it's a week since my first post. I'm actually taking this well and there's some good audience reception.

If you're wondering, I'll hold shows every weekend (Fridays - Saturdays). This way, I don't pile on your weekly activities.

Now... 🌚 Let's get down to today's show.

Applaudise de.

Today... I shall be doing a little poetry and the topic is Memories. Nothing flashy, nothing big, but something light.


Burdened with a curse.
Nay, I'm a saddle-less horse.
Holding on for better or worse.
Like they're an overused purse.

Cursed with a burden,
To see relationships budding,
Ended by a plane boarding.
I just can't come aboard, Ainne.

See, memories suck.
Come up like "hey! think on this, punk!
Remember that your friend, Chuck?
Yeah... he's left you now. Damn your luck."

I really can't make this up.
My mind is an overflowing cup.
Pictures that make my eyes pop
And spill tears... Get me a mop.

It's a fairly lonely lane.
Could really drive you insane.
"Do you remember this, Ainne?"
"No, I don't." Immeasurable pain.

But I'm still that boy
Who holds on to memory's joy
Like a collection of broken toys.
On this issue, I must remain coy.

This poem can be relatable for some, but it's mostly reality for me.

I have a good memory and I remember a lot. Sadly, a lot of people don't have my type of memory and so, memory lane is quite often a lonely road for me thread and I love memory lane. 💔

Anyway, I'll let you get off with whatever else you want to do. I'll bring something longer tomorrow.

Till then, leave a comment, share to people, show me some love and show love to those around you.

Stay beautiful and stay safe 🤗🤗🤗.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts